- Cleaning Supervisor
- Part Time Cleaning Technician
We are currently looking for self motivated, high energy and very organized people to add to our GPower Team to fill the role of Cleaning Supervisors.
Maintaining excellence in cleaning services takes much more than just providing the physical labour required to get the job done. It takes the willingness to go above and beyond what our clients expect of us. To do this we need a team that is client-focused and communicates well together to ensure no detail is overlooked. Our Cleaning Supervisors will play a critical role in facilitating and encouraging everyone to put forth their best effort.
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Supervising and assisting staff in the performance of their duties
- Facilitating efficiency of service
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Maintain financial records
Requirements for this position:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Staff applicability
- Problem-solving abilities
- Strong and sound decision-making skills
- References will be required
- You must be bondable
- Valid Driver’s License is a must
- Full-time position
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
We have updated our cleaning policies and procedures to adhere to the CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. This includes health checks, hand washing, and other procedures to ensure the safety of clients and employees. Mask and gloves will be provided.
Do you want to LOVE where you work?
An opportunity for financial and personal growth awaits!
Hi, we are GP & Gels. We are the owners of GPower Cleaning Services in Oakville, Ontario. After working in the corporate world for over 15 years, we started GPower Cleaning Services because we wanted to create a fun and rewarding place to work, while still having time to see our family. As any business owner, we’ve seen enough employees come and go to know the importance of team culture, positive work mindset, and work ethic. This allows us as a business to know exactly what to look for, and avoid when the time comes to hire our next rockstar employee. This is where you come in. Because of our company’s positive outlook, great work ethic, and excellent customer service we are in the fortunate position to be able to add another member to our growing team. However, GPower Cleaning Services doesn’t have an ordinary group of employees. It’s a group that works just as hard for each other as they do for the company or even themselves. They understand that we find success together. Our team knows that our clients are our priority for business’ sake and because of the need we fulfill in our community. To continue our success we must ensure that anyone who applies can and will be able to provide the type of service needed to achieve our goals. They must uphold the same values that our current and future employees maintain. They will take what is taught through training and use it to the best of their ability with confidence and professionalism.
Our perfect fit:
- Have the personal drive to work without constant oversight - be productive
- Someone that can multitask whenever the job requires it - be efficient
- A positive attitude that radiates in all their interactions - be happy
- Enjoys cleaning and making messy things beautiful again - be clean
- Must be able to communicate thoughts and opinions professionally - be open
- Follows directions to the best of your ability - be observant
- Ask questions as often as possible - be curious
- Can get to work on time if not early - be punctual
What we have for you!
- Comprehensive Paid Training - Paid training!
- Fun Work Environment - We work hard AND play harder!
- Bi-Weekly Compensation - Great Pay and Great tips!!
- No Over-Nights or Weekends required! - No Weekends!
- Advancement Opportunities - Growth Opportunities!
- Vacation opportunities - Paid Vacation!
To be considered, we require:
- The ability to lift 20 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Available to work Mon-Fri between 8am-5pm
- A valid driver's license
- Your own licensed and insured vehicle
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to pass a drug screen